Keyword Regular expression search
Written by Super User on 03 July 2016
- Keywords or Regular expression search is a way to find traffic based on the content of the packet.
- This is needed to separate traffic which cannot be done with IP header filters
- Keyword search needs a lot processing power the load is limited to 20 Gbit/s
- The second big challenge is the packet must be decoded first so that the search is only in the user plain and not in the full packet to get us full results.
- Date: Sunday, 03 July 2016
- Hits: 874